Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wrapped up

I have a confession.
I had meant to write you a post earlier this week with ideas for things that you could knit up fairly quickly for Mothering Sunday... But, you know, stuff happened - I worked more than usual and then got completely lost in the unpacking from my recent house move. All of a sudden it was Mother's Day and I hadn't got around to writing anything.
I do apologise.

...but I'm sure you got her present sorted. Didn't you?

Instead, here is a little bit of knitting art which I came accross via my friend @lisendral on Twitter. It's a clever and fun advert from a Belgian energy company. What better way to visualise the power of natural gas keeping things warm than by wrapping them in knitting?



What's even better than that is that there is a 'how we did it' video too. Enjoy!




Happy Mother's Day!
Ingrid
editorial assistant

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger grammynan said...

love it and sent link to my knit group.

11:51 pm  
Blogger Catherine Wilson said...

thats fantastic :)x

11:02 am  
Blogger Fiona said...

thank you, love it! Will re post on my blog

11:16 am  
Blogger claire montgomerie said...

yum yum!! so wonderful, thank you!

11:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home